Wilton Park World Radio is launchededit
Today sees the launch of Wilton Park World Radio on which we will broadcast a selection of our podcasts covering a range of issues and interviews with key opinion formers from the worlds of politics, diplomacy, academia, business, civil society, the military and media.
Wilton Park World Radio will be streaming 24 hours a day worldwide.
Following a recent business trip by our Chief Executive, Richard Burge to Beirut, Lebanon, the programme schedule will begin with a series of interviews and podcasts relevant to developments in the Middle East and diplomacy in the modern world:
- Beirut – the work of the Centre for Arab Unity Studies
- The future of The Middle East
- Delivery of aid by faith based institutions, communities and organisations
- Beirut – Lebanon
- 21st century statecraft and diplomacy
- Truth and trust: does journalism still matter in the new media world?
Future content will be updated to reflect current trends and issues in international affairs, as well as reflecting the areas of interest and priorities of Wilton Park.
As with all of our discussions, each individual contributing to our podcasts and interviews will be expressing their own opinions and not those of any organisation to which they may be affiliated.