- Thursday 18 - Sunday 21 November, 2010
Wiston House, Steyning
+44 (0) 1903 815 020
For more information see Your stay at Wilton Park
This conference discussed the following:
- Do the 30 agencies and organisations of the UN development system still give value for money in the new development cooperation environment?
- With the emergence of alternatives to UN assistance, how should the system of international organisations adapt to new realities?
- What criteria should be used to judge performance?
- How and why is the UN system falling ‘short’?
- How can the UN system move effectively to ’delivering as one’?
- How relevant are the traditional UN development roles of norm-setting, global policy-making, research and analysis and technical assistance?
- Why has UN reform been so slow?