- Thursday 7 - Sunday 10 July, 2011
+44 (0) 1903 815 020
For more information see Your stay at Wilton Park
- How do littoral countries and organisations perceive their requirements for maritime security?
- What are the key capabilities needed to meet these requirements?
- What are the most effective ways that leading maritime powers and international maritime organisations can deliver assistance to help regional stakeholders build these capabilities?
- How can international maritime donors better prepare and organise themselves to deliver assistance to local capacity building efforts?
The 2009 report for Maritime security: strengthening international and inter-agency co-operation is available to download as a PDF [91KB].