- Friday 11 - Sunday 13 February, 2011
+44 (0) 1903 815 020
For more information see Your stay at Wilton Park
The Conference asked the following:
- Are diplomats up to the task of negotiating amidst conflict and indeed more generally in today’s ‘hot spots’?
- What are the demands for negotiations and of the negotiator?
- Are diplomats able to gain sufficient cultural fluency in dealing with complex and shifting groups of host country stakeholders?
- How do national negotiating styles affect the ways in which diplomats approach cross cultural mediation?