This conference discussed the following points:
- What are the key challenges in managing migration?
- Will current migration policies respond adequately to future trends?
- How can migration policies be future-proofed?
- What are the risks and opportunities over the next 20 years?
- How could international cooperation in migration policy-making be improved?
- What innovative approaches are needed to maximise the benefits of migration for all concerned?
- How can political leaders and opinion formers ensure that migration debates are measured and well informed?