If you require a visa to attend a Wilton Park event, we would strongly encourage you to make early arrangements to apply as this takes a minimum of 15 working days (three weeks), and can take longer. You will also need to provide biometric data and relevant documentation to support your visit, including:
- A current and valid travel document or passport
- Evidence that you can support yourself during your trip, e.g. bank statements, payslips etc for the last 6 months
- Letters of invitation, sponsorship or notes verbale supporting your visit
- Previous passports (to show your previous travel history)
- Evidence of your marital status, eg a marriage certificate, a civil partnership certificate, a divorce certificate or a death certificate
- Evidence of your current employment or studies, including salary details
Please note EU Schengen visa arrangements do not apply to the UK.
A visa support letter can be provided by Wilton Park but does not guarantee the issue of a visa. To provide you with a visa support letter we will need your full name as it appears on your passport, your date of birth and your passport number.