Since 2017 Wilton Park has organised a series of Youth Dialogues, focusing on the Middle East, Africa and Europe. The Dialogues bring together young people, government and non-governmental organisations, civil society, academics, educationalists and business leaders for honest, inclusive conversations about young people and their role in addressing local, regional and global challenges. They provide a forum to discuss the effectiveness of existing policy approaches and explore what new approaches are needed in order to co-create a more peaceful and prosperous world.
Key themes of the series include:
- Education: no child left behind and a new education revolution
- Employment: time for change
- Young people as decision makers: sitting at the table
- Young people as peacemakers: securing the future
- Young people in conflict: healing the unseen wounds of wars
Explore more: Read our Youth Dialogue Brochure.