- Wednesday 30 March - Friday 1 April, 2011
Wiston House, Steyning
+44 (0) 1903 815 020
For more information see Your stay at Wilton Park
- What role has civil resistance played in helping to bring about political change?
- What are the key lessons to be drawn from various civil resistance movements?
- What roles can and should external state and non-state actors play in assisting civil resistance movements?
- What might constitute a normative framework for external support to civil resistance movements?