- Monday 15 - Wednesday 17 November, 2010
Wiston House, Steyning
+44 (0) 1903 815 020
For more information see Your stay at Wilton Park
This conference discussed the following:
- How might UK public opinion and policies towards the European Union (EU) evolve under the new coalition government?
- How might the ‘Referendum Lock’ and political reform change domestic politics and the UK’s stance towards ‘Europe’?
- How will EU social and employment legislation impact upon UK legislation?
- What role may the UK play in Common Foreign and Security Policy and in global fora?
- How are other Member States perceiving change in the UK?