- Monday 21 - Tuesday 22 October, 2013
Central Party School, Beijing
100 Dayouzhuang Street,
Haidian District, Beijing
Central Party School
This conference was organised by the Central Party School, China and Wilton Park in association with the British Embassy in Beijing.
This meeting sought to discuss developments in social media in the context of interaction with public services.
- Explored the global impact of changing media
- Looked at the interaction between government and social media in the digital age
- Examined the role of social media in public oversight
- Looked at ways of increasing connectivity
This meeting is the third in a series run by Wilton Park and the party School of the Communist Party of China. The first, held in Beijing in March 2012, looked at Prosperity in a new world economic order and the second, held at Wilton Park in December 2012, discussed implications and opportunities of the 18th Party Congress of the Communist Party of China.
Robin Hart: Programme Director
Robin Hart: Programme manager
In association with