- Wednesday 11 - Saturday 14 May, 2016
Wiston House, Steyning
+44 (0) 1903 815 020
For more information see Your stay at Wilton Park
- This is an invite only event but if you would like to attend, please contact the Project Manager. The cost of participation is £1460. This covers UK travel to and from Wilton Park, 3 nights’ accommodation, all meals during the meeting and attendance at all sessions.
- Assessed the political and military dimensions of Russia’s strategy for regional coercion and possible war against a NATO member;
- Identified potential escalation dynamics in a Russia-NATO confrontation, especially if Russia should try to escalate its way out of failed conventional aggression with nuclear de-escalation strikes and other means;
- Understood the challenges and requirements of effectively countering Russia’s strategy;
- Identified and explored key decisions that NATO will have to take at the July Warsaw summit bearing on the future evolution of NATO’s deterrence and defence posture, including its nuclear component.
Share our story
Programme Director: Mark Smith
In association with