- Monday 11 - Friday 15 December, 2017
Wiston House, Steyning
+44 (0) 1903 815 020
For more information see Your stay at Wilton Park
- The cost of participation is £1490. This covers UK travel to and from Wilton Park, 4 nights' accommodation, all meals during the meeting and attendance at all sessions.
This annual dialogue, a fixture in our calendar since 1996, assessed challenges, opportunities and prospects for the global nuclear non-proliferation regime.
- How is the political and normative context for non-proliferation changing?
- What is the non-proliferation agenda for the US Administration?
- What is the technological and procurement character of the North Korean nuclear challenge, and what mix of responses (sanctions, dialogue, etc) deterrence is most likely to be effective?
- What future for the JCPOA?
- How can the tools for countering the proliferation of nuclear technology be optimised?
- How will the Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons affect extended deterrent relationships?
- What implications for the international nuclear regime in the relationship between China, India and Pakistan?
- How can the regime architecture and processes be best utilised for success?