This conference discussed the following points:
- The changing nature of conflict and threats: what consequences for NATO’s role?
- Planning and executing stability operations: what is the impact of technology?
- Transformation and network-enabled capabilities: how useful are they for peace and stabilisation operations and disaster relief missions?
- NATO’s further enlargement: what prospects?
- Funding national security: are there better solutions?
- What perspectives for allied command transformation after the quadrennial defense review?