This conference discussed the following points:
- How will politics and democratic development in Pakistan evolve?
- How can democratic institutions be strengthened, and the state become more accountable to its citizens?
- What measures are needed to tackle violent extremism, as well as regional and ethnic fissures?
- What role can education, civil society and youth play in combating radicalism?
- To what extent is economic growth reducing poverty?
- How should the international community engage with Pakistan?