This conference discussed the following points:
- After the Pittsburgh summit: which policies can best help renew growth in world trade?
- How are asean countries’ trade policies changing?
- Do EU-Canada trade negotiations herald a trend towards bilateralism and regionalism?
- What are the aid for trade priorities for developing countries?
- How is the downturn affecting the application of us trade policy and regulation?
- Food security and export constraints: towards growing protection in agriculture?
- Is access to trade finance improving?