This conference discussed the following points:
- As Libya marks 40 years since Colonel Gaddafi came to power, chairs the African Union, and speaks for the Arab states in the UN Security Council, what prospects for furthering political, administrative, social and economic renewal at home and across the continent?
- How does Libya see its role in the AU and the UN?
- How are relations with Europe and the USA evolving?
- How can Libya harness the benefits of oil and gas revenue to develop human resources?
- How to encourage private sector growth and foreign investment?
- How can Libya develop the economy transparently while safeguarding the environment?
- How to improve cooperation in key areas like migration, health and education?