Skip to content
Terrorism, security and human rights: examining the challenges [WP992]
This conference discussed the following points:
- How to strengthen criminal justice system as a primary response to terrorism?
- What are the challenges in investigating and prosecuting terrorist suspects and bringing them to justice?
- How to improve cooperation in the investigation and prosecution of terrorist offenders?
- Is the criminal justice approach sufficient?
- What is the relationship to other non-criminal responses to terrorism?