This conference discussed the following points
- What cultural, social and economic trends is Russia exploring for future development?
- What ambitions do younger generations have for their country?
- What mechanisms and institutions do they consider necessary to achieve them?
- How to educate for entrepreneurship and make educational systems responsive to the needs of business leaders and the labour market?
- How to balance skill requirement and aspiration in the workforce? What impact from demographic and migratory trends?
- What lessons can be learnt from Russia’s model for technical education?
- How to ensure respect for national identity and diversity?
- What place for religious concerns in the sociological and educational context?