This conference discussed the following points:
- Are there new dynamics to Iran’s nuclear programme in the post-election instability?
- Efforts to engage through the E3+3 process: what are the prospects?
- Without engagement, what other measures?
- Iran’s interests and concerns: how can these best be met?
- Us policy in the middle east: can developments in the middle east peace process influence the US—Israel Iran dynamic?
- Can Iran’s capability be kept non-weaponised?
- How could the international community manage the consequences of a nuclear-armed Iran?
- Building a consensual approach: how to encourage buy-in from others?
- Seeking to advance relations with Iran: what is the outlook?