This conference discussed the following points:
- What is the current state of the transatlantic strategic partnership, and where does it need to go?
- What are NATO’s political and military roles and responsibilities within that partnership, and how should they evolve?
- Who are the key target audiences for the new Strategic Concept of the Alliance, and what influence can it have on them?
- To which strategic challenges should the new Strategic Concept accord most weight?
- How should NATO define its responses to those challenges?