Event fees vary and are payable in advance.
We aim to bring together the broadest range of experts from around the world. We seek sponsorship to fund our activities and will endeavour to support those needing financial assistance:
- Universities and research centres
- Non government organisations
And for participants coming from:
- EU new Member States
- South East Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Latin America
- Other countries which are not members of the OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development)
For a list of OECD countries, please see the OECD website.
Bursaries are not automatic and depend upon the funding received for each conference, the aim of the conference, and whether places are available. We operate on a tight budget, so our ability to offer a bursary is always limited.
If you believe you are eligible for a bursary please email the Project Manager. Their contact details are on the relevant conference page.
Wilton Park will make a charge for any completed registrations cancelled before or during the conference, to cover the costs of administration and cancelling rooms, as follows:
- Cancellation more than 2 weeks from the start of the event: 50% of the original event fee, or £250 whichever is the greater
- Cancellation 2 weeks, or less, before the start of the event: 100% of the original event fee
Some events will have separate cancellation policies which will be detailed on the individual event page.