Whether you are planning an exploratory consultation, bilateral discussion, residential retreat, high level panel or a global summit, partnership with Wilton Park allows you to focus on the policy dialogue, while we convene a first class meeting.
Our dedicated team of experts will help you achieve your objectives through careful planning, organisation, implementation and follow-up.
We offer a flexible service based on our partners’ requirements and budget, allowing you to choose from our full range of services to create a unique, tailor made event.
The Wilton Park Experience
- Two hours’ brainstorming, free of charge, to establish relationship
- Map out the type of event planned, outline expectations and objectives
- Identify skills gaps and the services you require to achieve desired outcomes
- Make initial suggestions, assess potential risks, give additional ideas
Seamless logistics and operations
- A door to door service with structured management of all logistics and administration; including invitations, accreditation, international and local travel, accommodation, meals and onward arrangements
Foreign policy expertise
- Bespoke programme design to fulfil your objectives, or support if you prefer to manage the programme structure
- Advice on policy shifts, programme developments, and as speakers accept/decline invitations
- Continuous monitoring of programme to ensure delivery of tangible results
- Innovative facilitators, experienced Chairs of high level, sensitive debate.
Our security cleared staff (DV/SC level) adhere to the Civil Service Code of Conduct
- Chairing, maintaining momentum to maximise policy output and flows, icebreakers, settling participants, keeping discussions focussed, timing and timekeeping, room set up
- Advice on session types and discussion formats and facilitation techniques to encourage active debate: working groups, world café sessions, dinner discussions, paired walks, interactive technologies and customised eQuestionnaires
- Imaginative, challenging and innovative marketing from start to finish, including digital and traditional media campaigns
- Event documentation, questionnaires, reports
- Community building, engagement and ongoing management
Global expert networks
- Develop a representative invitation list of all the stakeholders drawing on global networks to create a challenging, influential group to debate your key theme
- As an agency of the UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO), we have colleagues worldwide who can help ensure balanced participation – gender, cross-generational, minority and geographic
- Expert rapporteurs produce the final discussion report
- Monitoring and evaluation report capturing immediate feedback and outputs
- Post-event follow up with target participants
- Focus on delivering outcomes and change aligned to event objectives
“Cross-regional representation of mostly like-minded diplomats, scholars and activists was a plus, particularly given the timing in wake of political turbulence in certain countries. WP provides safe space for open brainstorming, self criticism and learning.”
Theodore Piccone, Senior Fellow, Foreign Policy, The Brookings Institution
“…Isolation of venue – provided excellent opportunities to mix with entire group in margins, build networks, exchange ideas and debate issues further.”
Joanne Olivier, Head of Ukraine Team, Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office