The Sir Heinz Koeppler Trust* (‘the Trust’) owes its existence to a gift in the will of Wilton Park’s founder and first Warden, Sir Heinz Koeppler, to “the institution known as Wilton Park”. Under Sir Heinz’ leadership from 1946-1977, Wilton Park helped build a democratic Germany and developed into a recognised first class international policy forum.
The Trust may receive gifts which might be donated by third parties. Donations are welcome from individuals and corporations, especially those wishing to support Wilton Park through the Trust’s status as an independent educational charity with UK tax benefits (Gift Aid).
Should you have any queries about the Trust, or wish to donate to it, contact the Chair, Nick Hopkinson, email@example.com. Wilton Park can also provide further information about how Wilton Park and the Trust are working together to achieve our shared objective of advancing the ‘Wilton Park Purpose’.
Trustees unfortunately do not accept direct requests for financial assistance, including from individuals who may wish to participate in Wilton Park’s activities.
* The Trust is an independent Registered UK charity (no. 292860)
- Anthony Bruce, former Group Export Director, GEC Plc
- Neil Carmichael, former Conservative MP for Stroud
- Dr Peter Collecott CMG, former UK Ambassador to Brazil
- Cllr Gerard Fox, former Director, UBS Asset Management
- David Grace, Chair, James Madison Trust
- Hon. Judge Richard Harper
- Nick Hopkinson, Chair and former Director and Acting Chief Executive, Wilton Park
- Hon. Judge Robert Jordan, Secretary
- Judith Kirby, niece of Sir Heinz Koeppler
- Tim Loughton, MP
- Malini Mehra, Chief Executive, Globe International
- Alex Spofforth, Treasurer
- The Rt Hon Baroness Gisela Stuart of Edgbaston, Chair, Wilton Park
- Dr Alison Weston, Deputy Director for Security and Defence Policy, EEAS, European Commission