- What is the current status of chemical weapons disarmament by the States Party to the Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC)?
- What are the implications of some missing the 2012 deadline?
- How can progress be accelerated?
- How to manage the post-2012 process of disarmament?
- What happens to the OPCW after the disarmament process has been completed?
- Can it become a non-proliferation institution rather than a disarmament one?
- How can consensus about the post-disarmament nature and status of the OPCW be developed?
- How can non-signatory states and non-ratifying signatories be brought into the CWC as full States Parties?
Participation at this conference was by invitation only.