This conference discussed the following points:
- One year after the Afghanistan Compact was agreed in London, how far have its provisions been implemented to strengthen governance, the justice sector, and economic and social development?
- How have security concerns affected its implementation?
- To what extent have illegal armed groups been disbanded – why is disarmament, demobilisation and reintegration not as effective as planned?
- How effective has action against the illegal narcotics trade been?
- How can neighbouring countries help to support Afghanistan?